Acceptance of terms
1. The usage of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Our terms and conditions are subject to update/modification from time-to-time. You accept responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the changes and stop using our services should you not wish to accept them.
3. We may add additional terms, guidelines, processes, code of conduct or any information on any of our platforms. You accept those terms, guidelines, processes, code of conduct and information before using our services. The things mentioned will be applicable along with the terms mentioned here unless specified otherwise by us.
4. If you have any queries / concerns about the terms, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do our best to keep Mystic Lotus safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We provide rules for user conduct, but we can not control or direct users' actions and are therefore not responsible for the content or information users publish or share on Mystic Lotus. We are not responsible for any inappropriate, unlawful, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable content or information you may access on Mystic Lotus.
In order to keep it safe for everyone, the following commitments are made by you:
1. You are at least 18 years old.
2. You will not use Mystic Lotus if you are not authorised or prevented by any law or regulation.
3. You will not provide any false information and keep information up-to-date
4. You will not create an account for anyone else unless you are legally authorised to.
5. You are responsible for the information you share and are aware that it is available for others to see.
6. You will not share your password or give access to your account to anyone or transfer your account, rights or obligations to anyone without our written consent.
7. You will not post unauthorised commercial communication.
8. You will not do anything that violates other peoples' rights or any law.
9. You will not collect users' content or information, using automated means (such as robots, harvesting, spiders, bots or scrapers) without our written consent.
10. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing.
11. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code or hack into our systems.
12. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
13. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user.
14. You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
15. You will not indulge in any action related to alcohol abuse, dating or other mature content without appropriate warnings and restrictions.
16. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks without our written consent.
17. You will not use Mystic Lotus to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
18. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Mystic Lotus, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Mystic Lotus functionality.
19. You will inform us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com if you find any content or information that is inaccurate, misleading, illegal, offensive or not suitable in any manner and should not be on Mystic Lotus.
20. In order to ensure safety, we have provided a "Report" button on certain pages. If you notice there is anything that should not be on Mystic Lotus, you may use that button and email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may suspend the services of the said person immediately. Please use this power responsibly. We may initiate appropriate action, legal or otherwise, for misuse of this feature.
21. You allow us to remove/edit/modify your membership, profile or any information or content provided by you, without having to provide any reason or justification.
22. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of the terms and conditions.
1. All information provided on Mystic Lotus is for personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You are not permitted to data mine, scrape, crawl, or using any process or processes for collecting data and information from Mystic Lotus.
3. You will not use Mystic Lotus to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service.
4. You will not use Mystic Lotus or any information provided for any unsolicited commercial communication, including e-mail, sms, text, voice or other modes of communication.
5. You will not use any of our names, designs, logos, tag-lines, marketing, promotional or any other content or material for commercial purpose without written consent from us.
6. Mystic Lotus is only operating as a facilitator for users to meet, interact, share and transact. All contracts, transactions, communication between users is their responsibility and Mystic Lotus has no role, obligations or liabilities to play in this.
Sharing Content and Information
1. If you post any content, such as Photos, videos, text, etc, that is covered by intellectual property rights (IP content), you specifically give us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license for use.
2. When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off Mystic Lotus, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you.
3. All content and information provided, published, shared by you is your responsibility. We are not liable for the authenticity, accuracy, completeness or legality of it.
4. You confirm that you have the right to publish and share the content provided and you have the right to permit us to publish that content on Mystic Lotus (and any of its platforms) for commercial, marketing, promotional or other use in whole or part, with or without any changes / notifications / enhancements.
5. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to deny, remove, un-publish, modify, edit any content or part thereof if it deems fit without providing any reason whatsoever.
6. You understand that the content on Mystic Lotus (including pricing information) is subject to change without providing any prior notice.
7. While we may moderate whole or part of the content on Mystic Lotus, we do not endorse or examine the quality of information or goods or services listed.
8. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to decide how, when and what content gets published and shared on any of its platforms.
9. Paid subscribers (Healers, Retailers, Facilitators and Venue Providers), are prohibited from posting content that promotes their or anyone else's work that is other than the role they have paid for (example: Healer cannot post content that promotes Products) directly or indirectly, without receiving prior permission from Mystic Lotus in writing. In case of any doubt regarding this, you are advised to have it checked by Mystic Lotus before posting such content. Any violation of this condition may result in immediate termination of the subscription (without any refund being payable). Mystic Lotus's decision in this matter will be final and binding.
10. Users are advised to make proper enquiry before relying, acting upon or entering into any transaction (monetary or otherwise) based on any information or content published, shared or provided.
1. Mystic Lotus is free for use for general public (subject to registration)
2. The listing of service providers and suppliers of products and venues will be visible on Mystic Lotus on payment of subscription fees.
3. Unless otherwise agreed to between the parties, the subscription will be valid for one year, starting from 15 Aug 2015 OR the date of account activation OR the subscription fees are received by Mystic Lotus, whichever is later.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, fees for the entire year are to be paid in advance, at the beginning of the year. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to remove the listing at the end of subscription period or on account of non-payment.
5. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to define and change the fees, decide promotions, discounts, payment terms, payment modes, etc.
6. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
7. Mystic Lotus does not guarantee any business or financial or any other form of gain for paid subscribers.
8. Mystic Lotus does not have any obligation to market any specific subscriber or their products or services, but may do so at its discretion.
9. Paid subscription benefits comprise of:
a. Listing on Mystic Lotus
b. Healers Crisis! OVER / The Successful Healer workshops
c. Discount for participation at Mystic Lotus Healing Festival (on-ground)
d. Discount on commission from tele-summit
e. Benefit of marketing and promotion of Mystic Lotus
10. Benefits to paid subscribers are dependent on (a) Subscription fees paid; (b) Services subscribed for; (c) Terms of qualification defined by Mystic Lotus (d) the role performed by the subscriber
11. Currently, Mystic Lotus provides the following roles to paid subscribers:
b. Retailer / Retail Therapist
c. Event Facilitator
d. Venue Provider
Mystic Lotus reserves the right to add / remove any role and define what benefits will be available to which role at what price.
12. The fees and benefits of each role are independent of each other.
13. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to change the benefits or terms of participation at any time.
14. It is the subscribers responsibility to ensure that they comply with all relevant laws and regulations before subscribing to Mystic Lotus.
15. It is agreed that by subscribing to any of Mystic Lotus's services either online, on phone, on ground or on any other medium, subscribers give explicit permission to Mystic Lotus to send them marketing and promotional information in any form irrespective of their registration under "Do Not Call" / "Do Not Disturb" / "National Customer Preference Register" or any such list.
16. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to accept / reject any subscribers without providing any reason. Mystic Lotus also has the right to conduct background checks or enforce verification of user information and ask for any documentary evidence or references about the subscribers before or any time after their registration.
17. Mystic Lotus may remove any subscriber's listing at any point, with or without providing any reason. Refund of subscription fees, if any, will be determined by Mystic Lotus.
18. Subscription of Mystic Lotus does not permit the subscriber to use Mystic Lotus's name to solicit any gain, financial or otherwise. Any mention of this has to be done after getting prior approval from us in writing.
19. Subscribers are not permitted to share the terms of subscription with anyone, without our consent.
20. In case of an increase in taxes or addition of new taxes, Mystic Lotus shall have the right to recover these from the subscriber.
21. Subscription and membership cannot be transferred.
22. In no event shall Mystic Lotus have liability or be deemed to be in breach hereof for any failure or delay of performance resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, network failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), terrorist act, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind or work slowdown or any other condition not reasonably within our control. Your payment obligations shall continue during any event of force majeure.
23. Please refer our FAQs page for detailed information on subscription. If you have further queries, please write to us at email@example.com.
1. While we test our software before it is available for use, you accept all associated risks with download and usage and you will take all precautions and checks before downloading and using our software.
2. You accept that we may add or remove features, platforms, medium, forms, fields, design, functionality, data or upgrade or install / uninstall any part of our software.
3. You will not modify, copy, decompile or extract our source code without our written consent.
4. We do not guarantee that Mystic Lotus will always be safe, secure or error-free or that Mystic Lotus will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
1. If you violate the letter or spirit of this service, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can terminate your account and stop providing any service to you.
2. In order to ensure overall safety, any user may "Report" an abuse against you. This will result in immediate suspension of services to you until completion of investigation by us. Mystic Lotus reserves the right to decide the outcome of the investigation and it may involve loss of subscription fees paid by you or loss of membership period, along with penalties and related legal action.
1. In the event a dispute arises between you and Mystic Lotus, we shall attempt to amicably resolve it through mutual discussions. If the dispute is not resolved for a period of 90 days from the date of the dispute, either party can give a written notice to the other party and declare its intention to initiate arbitration proceedings. The arbitration will be conducted in English in accordance with the rules prescribed under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for the arbitration shall be Mumbai. The arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by Mystic Lotus. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Each party shall bear its own cost of arbitration.
2. All disputes and arbitration will be settled by courts having jurisdiction in Mumbai, India.
3. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Mystic Lotus, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
4. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or anything on Mystic Lotus, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or anything on Mystic Lotus will not exceed the greater of One Hundred Rupees (INR 100) or the amount of un-utilised service paid for by you, if any.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold Mystic Lotus and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law, or your violation of the rights of a third party, including the infringement by you of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. These obligations will survive any termination of the Terms.
6. In no event shall Mystic Lotus be liable, on account of use (or inability to use) in any form or for any purpose whatsoever, for any damages or losses whether direct or indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive due to inaccuracy, completeness, authenticity or usefulness of any information, product, service, or process, or for contractual, Intellectual Property infringement, Tort or any other reason irrespective of whether Mystic Lotus is aware of or has been informed of the possibility of such damages or losses arising out of the use, existence or inability to use the platform.
1. By Mystic Lotus, we mean Mystic Lotus and Dragonflies Healing LLP and all features and services and platforms, online or offline, including our website(s), applications, services on phone, on ground or in any other manner. It also includes it directors, founders, promoters, shareholders, authorised employees and representatives for the said purpose.
2. Content and/or information includes all facts, data, images, videos, designs, text and content in any other form on Mystic Lotus that is posted, provided or shared by you or anyone else.
3. If any portion of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. Our information provided by us is our copyright and you are not to use our names, trademarks and copyright data without obtaining prior permission in writing.
6. Mystic Lotus's interpretation of these terms is final and binding.
7. If you have any queries, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More clients, More Monies! Disclaimer
This is not a get rich or get rich quickly platform. We don't believe that one is possible.There is no substitute for being in a balance of service and expertise and only your dedication, integrity and commitment to excellence in your product or offering can bring you this with the result of more clients and more monies. Our intention is help your therapy/service/product become more and more visible to a relevant audience by providing you with all the possible platforms, content, creativity, ideas, marketing and strategy for as long as you are signed up with us. Whether it is our online platform, ongoing festival, tele summit or award, ultimately it your excellence that will get you customers and buyers. We cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money - the key word here being 'your'. Nothing on any of our websites or emails, or any of our content is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings. Nor do we offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Should we provide any financial numbers or success stories, they would be testimonials only and not to considered as a promise or guarantee from us that the same would happen for you. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or website, should be done only with the knowledge that you many not make any clients or monies at all. If required, please do use the advice of qualified professionals like your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. We take it for granted that you are of legal age and able to take full liability for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
1. The User has the right to register his / her complaint if he / she is not satisfied with the services or finds attitudinal deficiencies when dealing with agents / staff or finds system errors or sees gaps between standards of service promised and actual service rendered by Mystic Lotus. The User can lodge a complaint by sending e-mail to the Grievance Officer. This mechanism is exclusively dedicated for customer complaint redressal.
2. The Grievance Officer will acknowledge the grievance immediately on the receipt of complaint and initiate action to have the grievance resolved within a maximum period of three weeks on extraordinary cases with auto reply in either cases. The User will also be kept informed of the action taken, the progress while redressing grievances, and/or, the reasons for delay if any, in redressing. Complaints received by e-mail shall be acknowledged by an immediate system generated response or via individual emails to the extent possible. The follow-up action taken in respect of such complaints shall be advised to customers by e-mail.
3. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Neelu Bhandari
Mystic Lotus and Dragonflies Healing LLP
A3/21, Mahindra Gardens, S V Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai - 400062, India.
Time: Mon-Fri (11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. IST)